Secret Santa Hints thread

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you collect fun magnets? I collect cute ones with kitties etc - usually the small ones that are like half a circle with a pic underneath

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? wintery blue and silver colours

How many Kitties live with you? 4

What kind of socks do you wear? anklets or longer socks? above the ankle

Do you need a certain size picture frame? any size

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? Yep, I have lots of cute stationary but could always use more, it might make me remember to actually write to people

What is your birthstone? My modern birthstone is pearl, but my Roman / Ancient stone is Emerald.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

What is your birthstone? I don't know...December? Topaz?
Blue zircon, blue topaz, or turquoise.

Just something I know...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
swiss blue or london blue, Jan?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you collect fun magnets? I collect fairy magnets I know it's specialized but they are pretty

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? I don;t really have one I only have a 1 ft tall tree. I go to my parents for the main christmas stuff

How many Kitties live with you? 2

What kind of socks do you wear? Long ones keep my feet warm in the cold winters

Do you need a certain size picture frame? not really I Frame artwork myself I took a course and frame anything from needlework to pictures.

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? I don;t write many letters anymore so I would say no

What is your birthstone? Modern = Aquamarine, Roman = Bloodstone, Hindu = Opal

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you collect fun magnets? I havent seen any cool ones in the last couple of years

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with?Christmas has sucked in the last couple of years

How many Kitties live with you? 2

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? anklets!

Do you need a certain size picture frame? I need any size!

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? Yeah but i havent written one in so long

What is your birthstone? I don't know either... Its September all i know is that its got the blue i dont paticularly like.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Better than June
And just what is wrong with Alexandrite? (Besides the high price.
)

Or are you complaining about Pearls? You should see the colors they dye the freshwater kind.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So am I one of the only people who actually likes their birthstone? I love Rubies, even though they are pretty pricey too.
I didn't know that my Roman birthstone is Onyx - love that too. Maybe that gives me an excuse to get an onyx and ruby piece done, I've always wanted one.

Fran, I would love to have Sapphires too. I think they are beautiful. I guess no one would complain too much about April, either - Diamonds.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

So am I one of the only people who actually likes their birthstone? I love Rubies, even though they are pretty pricey too.
I didn't know that my Roman birthstone is Onyx - love that too. Maybe that gives me an excuse to get an onyx and ruby piece done, I've always wanted one.

Fran, I would love to have Sapphires too. I think they are beautiful. I guess no one would complain too much about April, either - Diamonds.
I love mine - as an Emerald for May, I think they are pretty.

I wish mine was April

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I dont know, maybe im just weird, but i dont think it suits me as me!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is the diamond.

Some peridots on the market are a sickly yellow-green and icky. (Bet the GIA - gemologist group - never used that term before.
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I refer to them as puke green!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you collect fun magnets? Yes

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? I like em all!!, snowmen,angels, santa etc....

How many Kitties live with you? 2...1 girl and 1 boy

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? For the winter I wear the longer ones.

Do you need a certain size picture frame? I could find use from for a 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? sometimes

What is your birthstone? Diamond

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More Questions!!!

Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated)

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath)

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package?

What is your favorite time of year?

Do you like mitts or gloves and what color?

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated)
Yes, for sure, I love items from different cultures.

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath)Either or, I'll be happy with whatever I get

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package?
I love hints

What is your favorite time of year?Fall

Do you like mitts or gloves and what color?Winter gear is a must in Canada...My winter jacket is 2 tone blue so whatever goes with that.

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color My kitties don't wear collars