Secret Santa Discussion Thread

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

I found it!!! The perfect thing to make for my SS. I wanted to make a little something and have been thinking about it, but was coming up empty. I found it when shopping today for another thing (not SS related). Isn't that just the way? You can look and not find anything and when you don't try, there it is. I'm starting to wish I was my own SS.
How cool is that?

My gifts are boxed, sealed and addressed, awaiting the proper time to ship for the location I am sending it to.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AngelBoots

Was wondering. Thanks AngelBoots
Yes, unfortunately. You have to have joined months ago and gained a few hundred posts... etc... or become a paid member.

But keep posting and you can join in on the insani- er- fun next year. Just check earlier, like around August... since signups start early... gives us all time to sign up, then shop/create/etc and mail out. Some SS'ers are overseas, so if one has to send overseas, it takes longer, so you have to ship earlier.

Amanda

angelboots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
now that I know. I can shop way early. LOL... and get the good off season sales ahead. YAY I love to shop.

AngelBoots

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan on spending my Halloween evening in the lapidary workshop cutting stones for my SS gifts!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've actually finally bought a couple things for my SS!! Actually I've bought things for their cats.... pleaanty of time though, I perform best under pressure!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I've actually finally bought a couple things for my SS!! Actually I've bought things for their cats.... pleaanty of time though, I perform best under pressure!!
I think that I have done my people present shopping, so now a few things for the wee four footed one/ones! And then comes the BEST part - wrapping - I am a champion wrapper and pull out all the stops - er - glue guns, ribbons, special paper, flowers, picks, etc....gee, I just hate it when someone actually unwraps my presents!

Won't mail until early December - sorry, I am a Mean Santa!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I think that I have done my people present shopping, so now a few things for the wee four footed one/ones! And then comes the BEST part - wrapping - I am a champion wrapper and pull out all the stops - er - glue guns, ribbons, special paper, flowers, picks, etc....gee, I just hate it when someone actually unwraps my presents!

Won't mail until early December - sorry, I am a Mean Santa!
*Desperately hopes lnbandcats is not my SS cause I have little patience!*

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

How do you get involved in this? It's probably too late this year.
Yes, it's too late to join in this year. Keep your eyes out next year!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I plan on spending my Halloween evening in the lapidary workshop cutting stones for my SS gifts!
Oooh yay I'm looking forward to my jewelery!