Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2013!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oops...didn't quite make that deadline!  But it IS packed now and going to the post office tomorrow a.m.   And you will all be shocked to hear--I think there's CAT hair in the wrapping tape!  
  How on earth did that ever happen?!  
Now we just need to figure out what color fur all of our furbabies have and compare to the wrapping on our packages as they arrive!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am shopping today and with any luck will be finishing.  I enjoy the shopping part so much that I drag it out, but it's getting down to the wire for me now.  
 Just a few little things left to buy and then I plan to wrap for as long as it takes tonight.  Though my package may not go off until next week.  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been sitting here with a variety of boxes, a tape measure and the USPS postage price calculator trying to figure out if it would be more cost effective to ship in one box or two!  And what size box I need and what sizes do the post office and walmart carry that could meet my needs? 
  Its pouring so I'm trying to figure these things out online! 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You ship USPS?!?!?!?!
Yeah I know...  Those little stripey shirts and blue shorts don't look nearly as good as that brown.  Can't compare.  But the prices are cheaper.  I think UPS really caters to delivering for businesses.  I think I can get a discount shipping right from the center; but the only time they are open for that is while DH is at work and he would have to be there.  I've only done it from one of the stores before; which is way out of my way now (and doesn't give a discount since it's a franchise of UPS).

Is that bad?  There is a UPS store in my town.  I've just never used it.
I've got a thing for the brown shorts.  

Last edited:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  I am putting together my SS gift this weekend.......................Soooo hope everyone enjoys everything! Maia has to inspect before I wrapped, some I had to stop her from inspecting to much

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost finished shopping! Heading to the pet store for some toys and treats, then it's wrap, package and ship. I hope to mail it tomorrow or Monday!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my SS gift arrived yesterday! I didn't get home until late and went right to bed so I didn't open the shipping box. I'm going to make sure the camera is charged before I open it so that I can get pictures! BUT I'm not opening the presents until Christmas morning!

skeletor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish I had joined on time to participate in this! It sounds like so much fun.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It really has become a highlight of the season around here!  

Just FYI to anyone reading this; if you are interested in participating next year, just be a regular member and post around the boards.  It's more fun when you get someone you recognize from the boards.  And we keep a posting and membership requirement too; to keep it more fair and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.