TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you people are making me crave chocolate now

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love chocolate... oh yummy... what kinds ya hungry for?? Milk chocolate perhaps? Maybe some truffles?? Oh I love chocolate covered caramel! Its my favorite! If you ever get to have a peanut butter pie from perkins, it has a really delicious layer of chocolate at the bottom! So worth buying the whole pie! Oh lets see, what other kinds of chocolate sound good right now... Ohh How I would love a box of Godiva chocolates! OHHH YUMMY!!

Hows your chocolate craving now??

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally thought of something... I love singing along to some music (especially Kamelot and Conception). I only do this when home alone or when I know no one will hear.

As a result, no one has heard me and no one ever will if I can help it - and since there's little to no chance I'd ever meet anyone on here in person, I'm safe sharing this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I love chocolate... oh yummy... what kinds ya hungry for?? Milk chocolate perhaps? Maybe some truffles?? Oh I love chocolate covered caramel! Its my favorite! If you ever get to have a peanut butter pie from perkins, it has a really delicious layer of chocolate at the bottom! So worth buying the whole pie! Oh lets see, what other kinds of chocolate sound good right now... Ohh How I would love a box of Godiva chocolates! OHHH YUMMY!!

Hows your chocolate craving now??
Milk Chocolate....definitely Tolberlone or Godiva
But i've already had my alloted sugars for the day (i regulate it myself- i'm insulin resistant) so no yummy stuff for me!
There's always tomorrow!

Oh yea, those Skor bars are pretty amazing too- i make special trips to Walgreens just to get them sometimes
That's the only place that still sells them around here- it's chocolate with a hard toffee/caramel stuff inside- it's awesome. I love chocolate, but i just can't have it too often.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheese and ice cream so it is a good thing that I am not lactose intolerant! Dark chocolate, too.

I want MargeCat to clean my granite counters and pantry!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that sucks but at least you know how to deal with it! Me on the other hand, you might as well just have an ambulance on hand if I ever have to monitor my blood sugars again! When I was a teenager I had to monitor them, because I had too much insulin or something like that, IDK really, but I got it down to 7 one time!

I bet my blood sugar is high at any given moment at time from the amount of candy, coffee and cappachino I eat/drink!!

Good for you for behaving! Can you teach me?!?!?