Season Finale of House. Anyone else gonna watch?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't know if I am a fan of he and Cameron getting together. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think Sela Ward is only supposed to be in a few more episodes. I know I do not want the two of them ever getting together. It would probably be OK for him to resolve his issues with her, she did say last night that his personality was the same when they were together, so we wouldn't lsoe the gruff, ornery, sarcastic House we all love.

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by peachytoday

I love this show. I think House is as funny and sexy as it gets. I think Hugh Laurie does an awesome job of be so ornery but so lovable. I live for the little side vignettes when he does clinical duty and he tells people like it is for their ailments.

I watched the finale and have mixed feelings about Stacy (Sela Ward) joining the show. I liked the mystery of some woman wounding him emotionally and that is why he is. Not sure I want him to be cured or have resolution. I know very selfish of me. But it is part of who he is for me. Although I must say I loved last weeks show when he explained what happened to his leg to the class much better than the finale.
I totally agree last week's episode was awesome!!! The finale was good too though, just not quite as good, lol. I absolutely love this show, I got hooked about 2 or 3 episodes in, so I'm looking forward to the reruns so I can catch the ones I missed.

moxymom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is one of my favourite shows....lolol. It's also one of the few that my hubby is not only willing to watch with me, but ENJOYS watching. He loves that House is such a "jerk"