Status
Not open for further replies.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

On a great note, Simba is safe!

I just had a nice long conversation with the woman in Hope's building. She had a long story to tell, which had me in tears. The bottom line is that Simba is with this woman's sister who adores him. He is safe and in a home that loves him. We can't ask for more than that.
I have watched this thread silently, but there are no words to say how excited I am to hear he is safe. With the loss of Hope Simba was in need of a new loving home and as long as that is what he has I am happy. I had feared the worst, and am beyond thrilled to hear he is safe & sound.

I applaud all of you wh spent time & effort to make sure he was safe. I live alone & the thought of what would happen to my babies if something happened to me is something I dread. It is wonderful to know that people here care enough to make sure that Simba was safe.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I have watched this thread silently, but there are no words to say how excited I am to hear he is safe. With the loss of Hope Simba was in need of a new loving home and as long as that is what he has I am happy. I had feared the worst, and am beyond thrilled to hear he is safe & sound..
So well said!!!

merindah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

So, so, so happy to know that Simba is safe and loved -- ALL Hope's babies are safe and loved. What could have been disaster for them has been turned around. Thank you to all who had a hand in that, in whatever way.
Well said! Great work guys!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG I had no idea Simba had been located!!!!! I'm SO pleased that he's safe and happy

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There aren't enough thanks for ALL the people that helped to ensure Hope's kitties were safe and well cared for - and Linda and Kittymonsters, thank you for your efforts, also going above and beyond!

I'm busting with smiles knowing Simba's OK!

Laurie

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a relief to read through this thread and find out that Simba is safe and loved!!!

I'd been so worried about that poor boy, and like others here, was haunted by the possibility that he might still be hiding in Hope's apartment...

Wonderful job by everyone directly involved with this mission! Hope can truly rest peacefully now.

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What great encouragement to everyone who has a missing pet! I'm so glad to read this thread and see what people who are passionate can do when the work together. God bless everyone who pitched in!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittiesHasMe

We can't change the past. The most important thing was to account for all of Hope's cats and make sure they were safe and in good hands. That has been accomplished with flying colors.
A big

Now that this has been accomplished, I will close the "Search for Simba" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.