Seal Lynx Point Bengal

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO its someone "attempt" to get a Bengal - it may have Bengal in the background. Its really a little weird in coloring

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh...you need to go check out this thread from Summer 2005...
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ghlight=velcro

I wish I could have kept him, but he needed to be the only kitty, and if you read the Velcro Chronicles, you can read about Hissy's experiences with him (I placed him with her) and where she placed him (he now has his own puppy and a cat safe fenced backyard).

He was just gorgous, and sure changed my opinion of Bengals (I only knew them from when they first hit the show hall, and rattled some cats, including my American Curls).

ps just re-read the thread, it doesn't explain (as does the Velcro Chronicles by Hissy) that after his owners got him out of the no-kill shelter I'd placed him in, he kept coming back to my house! They couldn't keep him in, and he kept trying to destroy a window screen to get in to my house. I found where his home was, and kept taking him back..making the point that I was worried he would get hit by a car, and offering to find him a home that could keep him indoors and safe. They agreed to have me place him so that the last time he came to visit, I took him in.

He is one charmed cat, imho, and certainly one I'll never forget. Frankie actually showed up around that summer, then disappeared until Winter of 2005.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Pat! He's a gorgeous kitty!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That cat is definately a bengal. You can see it on her head and muzzle. She's got the puffy bengal whisker pads in addition to spots in her coat. The contrast is low and she's not a high quality bengal kitty but she's a bengal nonetheless. Poor girl, i hope she'll find a good home.

I've only seen blue eyed cats do the red eyed thing with flash the plural of anctedote isn't fact though so I don't know.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

OK, well, this is the link I really meant to post. I didn't realize that I had only posted pics. Sorry. Today is just not going well for me.

That is her actual Petfinder page that says she has blue eyes. Also tells her sad story.
I just cannot believe her sad story - as I sit here crying for that poor, dear girl. I pray that she finding a good and loving forever home!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I just cannot believe her sad story - as I sit here crying for that poor, dear girl. I pray that she finding a good and loving forever home!
Me too. After reading her story, I see that they call her a Senior cat, which hurts her chances, however they do say she could be anywhere from 4 yr old to 10 yr old, so she may not be a Senior at all.

Where is Spencer, IA? It would be cool if someone from that area could adopt her from here. It's a way to get a Bengal very cheaply, and a way to help one that really needs it. Even a Pet Quality Bengal is worth $300 to $500. They're only asking $75 for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spencer, IA is in Northwestern IA. Like 2-3 hours from Des Moines, maybe? I don't know my Iowa geography very well!