Scruff on men

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like sexy looking stubble, that looks a little rough and ready, I don't like guys to look too "pretty", I like them more manly :-)

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

What a good-looking couple you are!!!
Thank you.
I think he's quite handsome, but his kindheartedness is what really makes him attractive.

devanagara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mmm, I looooove stubble. My boyfriend likes to keep a short beard thing going on, and I think it's sexy. Not so sexy when he purposely rubs it on my back and neck to scratch me, though.

Even sexier? He has two cats!

Here's a picture of the two of us on Halloween. I prefer his facial hair like this, but he shaves more often because of his job.

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It depends on the man; my hubby has nice soft facial hair, so I don't mind at all if he's scruffy! On the other hand, I've had exes who had stubble like sandpaper. In that case, it's gotta go. My poor sensitive skin can't take it.

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
as a gent im not sure i can really say which i prefer on other guys, but i think i look way better with it than without, i am NEVER clean shaven i just dont look right, so i always maintain my stubble.

i dont think i can do the clean shaven baby face thing as its just not me, im a bit of rough through and through!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on how long it is. I absolutely detest facial hair on a man, even a mustache.

If it's just a day or two of stubble occasionally, fine. But anything more than that and I can't stand it.

I've actually turned down dates with guys who have facial hair, and when one of my ex's decided to grow a beard and mustache, even though it was neatly trimmed, I wouldn't even let him kiss me. *blech*

I prefer men to be clean shaven, short hair, or army cut hair, and a hairy chest.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have to say that your last choice made me laugh
! But I couldn't vote since I'm undecided in a decided kind of way! Really depends on the guy, the relationship, and the amount/texture of facial hair...... Over all, they prefer us to shave so why shouldn't they return the favor!