Scrapbooking for pets?

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I still cant believe how much Toby & Harley look alike! WOW! You can really tell in those pictures how their coloring is so much similar!
I`ve thought they looked like brothers since the first time I saw a picture of Harley!
Although Harley has a prettier face. Toby has a rather long face and big ears. (Don`t tell him I said so though) ;-)
On Toby`s right hip is one swirl that makes a complete loop and looks like a big cursive, lower case, letter "E"....we`ve always said that stands for "ENERGY"...since he has so much of it!!!
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I`ve thought they looked like brothers since the first time I saw a picture of Harley!
Although Harley has a prettier face. Toby has a rather long face and big ears. (Don`t tell him I said so though) ;-)
On Toby`s right hip is one swirl that makes a complete loop and looks like a big cursive, lower case, letter "E"....we`ve always said that stands for "ENERGY"...since he has so much of it!!!
Linda
REALLY!? Harley has a
on his side! I think I've posted pics of it before!

Long lost brothers they must be!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a half-finished scrapbook-type thingy for Oliver. It was finished and then I dissassembled it to scan some of his baby pictures....that was almost a year ago and I haven't put it back together!!!

I want to start over and make one for him, one for Emma, and one of both of them.

Which means, I need to hoof to the scrapbooking store sometime soon and spend some of my hard earned $$$

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

OH OH OH....I wanna see his "smiley"!!!!!
Linda
Here is is smiley

Can you see it?

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Here is is smiley

Can you see it?
Yes i sure can! At first I thought you were using your imagination to see it, as I was looking for the dark markings to be the smiley, then all of the sudden the lighter markings just "jumped" out at me...and there it was as plain as day!

My goodness....that is just tooooo cute! And how appropriate for such a happy looking kitty!
You really are such a a doll baby Harley!
Thanks for posting this.....I`m going to see if I can print it off to show some people who love cats but don`t have a puter. (Can you imagine not having a puter in this day and age?)
Linda

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Linda!

I think its cool too - I dont think I've ever seen a cat with a Smiley face on its side!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

ADORABLE! What a beauty!~ I really am enjoying this thread, thanx Harley.
Thanks!