Scooter waiting for his dinner

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scooter & Casper knows when I eat dinner then it is also dinner time for them too. Before my dinner is finished cooking I will do up their dinners. Casper sits patiently waiting. But Scooter will stare at me then meow til he gets his dinner. Today he was asleep in one of the kitchen chairs. I happen to glance over and see Scooter staring at me like where’s dinner mom?! The fact he has messed up fur from being asleep cracks me up. 😂

IMG_2538.jpeg

IMG_2539.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter undoubtedly thinks NO cat should ever have to wait for dinner. Elvis concurs. He comes out to the kitchen and bangs his tail against the cupboard, then face-marks it. When he's very hungry and/or it's something he loves, he'll stand up and reach with his paws to get me to hurry up. I always praise him for this and make a fuss over him. Then he'll walk me in to his dining place so I don't lose my way between here and there :flail:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well of course! He's STORVING and you laugh at him! The audacity! 🙀
Scooter hates it when I laugh at him he always gives me a look like seriously mom this is what we’re doing now?! When he gets done with me he will start meowing then will knock stuff off the counter. 😂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scooter undoubtedly thinks NO cat should ever have to wait for dinner. Elvis concurs. He comes out to the kitchen and bangs his tail against the cupboard, then face-marks it. When he's very hungry and/or it's something he loves, he'll stand up and reach with his paws to get me to hurry up. I always praise him for this and make a fuss over him. Then he'll walk me in to his dining place so I don't lose my way between here and there :flail:
He thinks he should get food before everyone else! 😂 May be my fault for that as I always mix up their dinner before finishing mine. Casper he sits by where I put their bowels waiting patiently. He will occasionally tap my hand or leg to let me know he is hungry. Scooter will meow then stand on his hind legs trying to grab his bowl. If I am standing at the counter he rubs on my leg. If I take too long he gently bites my leg like he is saying Hey! I’m hungry here!! 😂

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He thinks he should get food before everyone else! 😂 May be my fault for that as I always mix up their dinner before finishing mine. Casper he sits by where I put their bowels waiting patiently. He will occasionally tap my hand or leg to let me know he is hungry. Scooter will meow then stand on his hind legs trying to grab his bowl. If I am standing at the counter he rubs on my leg. If I take too long he gently bites my leg like he is saying Hey! I’m hungry here!! 😂
Well yeah! My beloved angel Talker carried his tail like a shark's dorsal fin. And he had a bite to match. And my angel Kikko (the first) used to attack anyone who invaded his lizard patch. That was usually my mom, hanging out clothes up there in the back yard. Both of these little warriors meant BUSINESS.