Scented Candles: What's your Favorite?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

OoOoo my favorite ever is "baked apple pie" that "home interiors" puts out.
It's the best candle smell EVER!!!!
I like that one a a lot too! I get it for Christmas every year from Scott's mom.

I love Yankee candles! I am more of a candleaholic in the winter though......There are too many good ones to choose a favorite.

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am a Yankee Candle FREAK! I watch for sales and go there at least once a month. I will buy cheaper ones if I can find a similar scent somewhere else. I like the tarts too because they're so cheap and last a while. They're good if you want some good scents but don't want to spend a lot.

I am a seasonal scent girl. Here's my general breakdown.

Spring: Meadow Blossoms, Gardenia, floral scents (although they seem to make me sneeze... guess there's real pollen in them!)
Summer: Sun n' Sand, Island Spa, Coconut Bay
Fall: My favorite season... cinnamon, autumn leaves, apple pie, etc... the smells of the harvest season
Winter: Balsam and Cedar, Christmas Cookie, Fir, anything that smells like Christmas Trees

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love candles. A friend of mine bought me a candle for Christmas one year and it was vanilla cookie something or other. I absolutely LOVED that one, but haven't found one like it yet.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My absolute favorite one would hands down have to be "Applewood" from the Wood Wick candles- it smells incredable!!! One candle scents up my whole living room and it smells sooooooooo yummy!!!

I also have a ton of other favorites- but that one is definitely number one in my book!

I also LOVE anything that smells like pumpkin pie spice, gingerbread, lilies, or anything like that! My favorite Yankee Candle scents are Berry Crumble! (yum!) Glistening Angel, Pineapple Gardenia, and Vanilla Caramel -they smell incredable!