Scary Movie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I saw the original one.I liked it!!! I'll wait until the new one comes out to video and watch it for my Dad.....I know he'd love it.
I always have to chuckle to myself when others are grossed out.I think it is sooooooooooo cool when they are gorey.Did you see The Hills Have Eyes?There is a scene with an old man in an outhouse with a shot gun.SOOOOOO gorey!!

out.
I remember that scene! Not much grosses me out. What did get to me was in hostel... the scene with the toe and hedge trimmers

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved the part with the akelis (sp) heel/tendon.And then her eye..................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hostel was way to much sex for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I loved the part with the akelis (sp) heel/tendon.And then her eye..................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hostel was way to much sex for me.
Yeah I didn't care for it much myself. I'm downloading Slither right now and then Feast.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it's that scary or not but I love "I know what you did last summer" and "I STILL know what you did last summer" ..I can't handle those gory, bloodly movies.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Yeah I didn't care for it much myself. I'm downloading Slither right now and then Feast.
Haven't seen Slither, but we watched Feast at an arthouse theater in Pasadena the night it came out. It's worth a watch definitely, and has several good scares in it, along with a couple of good chuckles. It is what it is though, a low budget horror movie.

Its even better if you have seen the season of Project Greenlight where they shot it.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zombie movies are most definitely my favorite. I like gorey movies especiallly, but I also like more subtle horror movies. I love Dead Alive because it is so hilarious. I love everything Romero does and I'm a big fan of Fulci. I especially like House by the Cemetary by Fulci and the original Dawn of the Dead. I love Argento movies- especially "The Bird with the Crystal Plummage" and "Susperia." The Evil Dead movies are also my favorites, as well as the Re-Animator- there will be a new Re-Animator movie coming out in 2007!! Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre- all wonderful. My brother told me to rent Black Christmas, which apparently someone is remaking and is the original 'slasher flick', so that is on my list. Other great ones, Blood Diner (if you like funny movies, this one has two brothers who own a vegetarian diner where they actually serve humans, in hopes of resurrecting a goddess), and Bad Taste (also by Peter Jackson, which involves aliens who run an intergalactic fast food chain that serves humans). There are a few horror movies that even I won't watch, like Cannibal Ferox- because they go way to far and include actual animal killings.

I love the Showtime Masters of Horror series, which I am watching as I type this. Unfortunately DH does not have a simlar love for horror. I get it from my brother.