scared...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Hey Kev, I just wanted to wish you good luck for the hospital visit. I know you're well stressed out over it, but the sooner it gets seen to, the sooner you can start to feel better. Best case scenario, it's tension headaches caused by this horrible woman and you can leave your workplace with her as the cause of it all!
Please, please, please, let us all know how it goes because we're all worried about you.
thanks - perfect scenario would be - doc says stay off for a month for these to ease. Then I get to the interview and they offer me the job. Give notice and not have to go back... that would be perfection for me. However, when did life ever run smoothly?
Say a prayer for that scenario huh?
tablet time now - Good night
K

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Kev, I thought cupping was an inappropriate thing for a guy to do in public....
You had me worried there - had to look up cupping to ensure I had used the correct wording... thanks for the panic attack!!! :-) more hair fell out and I aint got that much!!!!

Whats your definition of cupping because mine is a method of treatment in which a jar is attached to the skin surface to cause local congestion through the negative pressure created by introducting heat in the form of an ignited material. This type of treatment has been practise by the chinese and the Arab for thousand of years.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes that would be an ideal scenario Kev... but I think the very best one is for you to get all fixed up. I'll pray for that one. Night night and sleep well. Don't worry too much and I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah see, my definition of cupping seems to be something a lot of guys do the minute they wake up. I think it' sjsut their way of making sure that everything's "still there" and hasn't gone for a walk in the middle of the night, slipping the latch behind them and leaving the keys in the saucer by the front door.
No need for the panic... I'm doing my best to keep you laughing. So far, if your hair has been falling out, I'd say I was failing and I ought to shut up before you go bald

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow Kev!
I don't know what a "Schlampe" is but it doesn't sound very good and your boss seems like one! I can think of a whole lot of english words that I would like to call her, but I would probably get kicked off of TCS!

You are in my thoughts and prayers that they can help you! Best of luck and many well wishes!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes well with your dr. appt Thursday and your mind can be put at ease. About your current job-your boss is awful and I hope she only gets coal for christmas!! It sounds like this person is only looking out for herself. Well you have lots of friends here!!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I might be going out on a limb here
Kev but have you had your spine looked at most especially in the neck area. I suffer from Migraines caused from bones in my spine being out of alignment. Also have a Neice that suffers migraines mainly because her head is not sitting on the spine correctly. The results of accidents
A chiropracter can help ease that pain. Anyway I agree with everybody else your boss sounds like a pain in the backside. I hope you find help soon for the pain. In the meantime find you a nice cool dark and quiet room and get some rest.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They may need to just verify things. I know that I needed to have letters from the doctor to my office so I could get off for the pregnancy and then to come back. It was just so they could cover their butts, not that they were being mean.