Scared to spay Delilah

kittykat24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just think about if u don't then they will have babies and there is already millions kittens going to die at the pound

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kittykat24, welcome to TCS. :)

You might find your TCS forums experience more pleasant or helpful to you and others if you read more than the title of the thread and/or just the first post. :).

Delilah has a medical history, and the original poster was here seeking support from members. Both Delilah and Penelope have been spayed, and Delilah has already healed up.

In fact, the OP rescues, and knows well the importance of spaying and neutering. :)

Congrats on the new job, and can't wait to see Penelope!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to try to post a picture of Penelope from my computer but the internet doesn't want to work. So here it is from my phone.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely her color.  The two of them are just soooo cute. Try to get a picture of both of them dressed up.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWW.... that always comes to mind when I see pictures of the girls. :heart3: :heart3: So very glad to hear they are doing so well, hun. Great job!!! :hugs: :high5:

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for you, 64 has the herpe virus and goes in Dec 9th...I would die if anything happened to her...please pray for her.

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi karkel... Did she have her surgery?? I hope it was fine. LOTS of cats have been exposed to feline herpesvirus, and usually it would not be a problem for having her spayed. If she were having a bad flare up, or any other kind of serious upper respiratory infection, I would think the vet would postpone the surgery.

They just go potty like normal, but you may want to use shredded paper in the litter box at first instead of litter, to avoid any grains of litter getting in her incision. Ask your vet about it if they have not already discussed this with you.

karkel59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was talking about how do they potty wearing a onesies ? she was spayed yesterday one kidney one ovary :(

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh,  I'm sorry,  I misunderstood.   (This is an old thread and I didn't check what the last part was about.  )

NOW I get why you were asking!      You can cut a hole in the rear for the tail and room for her to go potty.