Scared to Introduce

alexiarodriguez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so besides Azul, I have another cat at home, her name is Rosy, she is an adult cat, a Calico. Ive had her for several years now, the thing about her is she doesnt let nobody touch her or anything like that! So all these years we just dont bother messing with her bc were scared of how she'll react because shes very mean. Everytime we would bring another animal home, Rosy would treat them so badly! She never liked the idea one bit. But now with Azul, its different, she doesnt seem to be mad that another cat is in the house. Ive done the dog crate thing, etc. Both are aware that they are in the house. Whats wierd is Azul is the one who started hissing at Rosy, instead of the other around. On the other hand, im so happy Rosy has reacted this way, and the vet said everything should be fine as long as im present during their encounter. Im just scared that if i let Azul run out on her own, being a baby, she'll just run straight up to Rosy wanting to play, but Rosy might take it the wrong way. Im really scared she'll hurt her very bad. 

Last edited by a moderator:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
How is it going?  Have you tried any introductions yet?  

How long has Azul been in the house?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alexiarodriguez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rosy, my calico does not seem to mind her which is very weird because shes never acted so nice or calm before. I think its because Azul got her when she was about 3 weeks old. Instead of Rosy hissing at Azul, its the other way around! Which is also very weird and i dont know why she does.