Scared to go to bed....

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Eeewwww, that is creepy!
You handled it in a much kinder way than I would have done, though. If I caught someone like that sneaking into my house, it wouldn't have been a pretty sight at all.
We live in Florida too & have had some dealings with crackheads. You can't be nice to them, they will steal whatever you have, even water from your outdoor spigot! That's good that you have a nosy neighbor to team up with-they really come in handy!lol
Stay watchful & it's good that you're ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by heavenangels

Checking on you I was wondering did the police say they would contact you if they find miss crackhead. .....I hope so .
Will look back later to see if there are any updates

is here to watch over you and the family
Yes , they said if they find her they will contact me to press charges which I WILL do!

Originally Posted by GailC

I agree she was trying to get in you house to see what could be stolen.
You keep your roofing tools and supplies locked??
I am very cautious about locking everything up. Even if we're going back out the next morning. Roofing tools are not cheap and I can't afford to replace them all the time. Not only that, the boys could get hurt on them very easily and so could any kid that wandered up. Especially nails. I'm always sweeping the yard and driveway with a magnet

Originally Posted by ShopCat

Eeewwww, that is creepy!
You handled it in a much kinder way than I would have done, though. If I caught someone like that sneaking into my house, it wouldn't have been a pretty sight at all.
We live in Florida too & have had some dealings with crackheads. You can't be nice to them, they will steal whatever you have, even water from your outdoor spigot! That's good that you have a nosy neighbor to team up with-they really come in handy!lol
Stay watchful & it's good that you're ok.
I think you're about 15 miles from me? Im in Pinellas Park and it's normally a safe area but here lately I'm starting to get worried. I see alot of crime coming in.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, she obviously is in need of help. I think you did the best thing by calling the police, she's either going to end up hurting herself or someone else. It's really sad to see people who through thier lives away like that.
Hopefully the police will find her and take her to get some help before she comes back to your house again.