Scared and Nervous

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats are actually geared to eat smaller more frequent meals. Even once she's healthy, I would feed at least 3 meals a day if you can, not 2.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It seems like if I leave out one pate, she will eat it in small bits.  She was on the streets, too, so she actually practiced this way of eating.  Amazingly, LW does not seem that inclined to eat her food if I put out a little of his favorite Fancy Feast.  

So, for now I will try putting out a small canned pate twice daily and see if that works for her.  I'm not worried about the pate staying fresh enough for her...she will eat it hours later with no problem. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got a call from the ultrasound doctor.  Not all of the results are in, but he so far thinks that it is, in fact, lymph node related.  

It seems that LH is truly on the mend.  There are still some test results that need to come in, but it is likely that she had/has an infected lymph node, or an infection on the lymph node.  Compared to some other possibilities, this would be a good outcome.  

She actually sniffed down a little of LW's dry food that I have hidden around the apartment and ate it!  This is a really good sign, as I haven't seen her bother about dry food in weeks.  And she had to actually stick her little head into a hole to get to this stuff.