Say Hello to SABA~~!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the new addition to our family. "Saba" (sayba) arrived yesterday to her new, fantastic life.
She is very small, only about 5 lbs and extremely sweet-tempered and bright. She's very quiet and soft-spoken. We are hoping for the best between her and Sasha....they are both passive kitties and a good match for each other once she realizes her new, huge big brother is a big Santa.
Hopefully, everyone can begin to get a feel for her better and see her beauty. She is just so petite she moves so fast!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saba, what a beautiful girl you are!

Elizabeth, she's absolutely gorgeous!
I imagine you're a very happy meowmy. I hope Sasha and her will get along great!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth, Saba is absolutely beautiful, I love her coat and coloring! I hope Sasha accepts her and she adjusts easily to her new home!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

She's beautiful
Did you name her after the island?
There is an ISLAND?? named Saba? no, really, I did not know that!

No, Chris, SABA is a Muslim word meaning quiet morning. She is the quietest little jr cat I have ever seen or heard. She's is very soft spoken and makes no sounds. Just purrs.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

Elizabeth, Saba is absolutely beautiful, I love her coat and coloring! I hope Sasha accepts her and she adjusts easily to her new home!!!!
Lorie, he seems to be quite taken with her and senses she's a rescue case. He wants to befriend her but is very wary of her hating him. That's just like Sasha....he keeps his distance and waits until he is very secure and then softly flirts and steals your heart. I can only hope this is what happens.....

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I was going to go to Saba but I had to get there what is lovingly referred to as "the vomit comet" . Here is the island website: www.sabatourism.com.

My little feral, Mama, is very, very quiet. The only time I heard her meow was when she was at the vet. She still doesn't meow. I suppose they had to be quiet in the wild.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, I just saw the website. What a pretty place. Maybe they knew it was a Muslim word meaning quiet morning so they named it as such. Who knows?!?
A little tiny, pretty island, how fitting.
Thanks for teaching me something new!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so beautiful. She sounds similar to MyRage. Rage is a very quiet, soft spoken cat. Petite, and sweet. She's also very polite.
Saba is just beautiful... I'm in love.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CrazyCatLover and Charlotte, thank you so very much.
Tia, you make me cry! And Ashley, I can't wait until they snuggle.....

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beauty! Thanks for sharing your new pictures with us and we hope to see many more in the future! I'm sure that she and Sash will become fast friends.