Say Cleo? The twins are adopted out

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fergie and Marshall just went to a really nice place. There are two boys who are very gentle in the handling of kittens, and they will be inside kitties only. The mom's car was packed full of cat toys, scratching post, cat post, litter box, food...LOL All that was missing was the cat! They are about 20 minutes from me, and I have been invited to drop by any time. They will be loved and cared for and now the house is empty of kittyness. I will have to do a major clean-up tomorrow and righten this house that looks like a kitty tornado hit it repeatedly. Just thought you would like to know, as I know you had a vested interest in the two of them.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy you found the twins a home where they can stay together!

And the fact that there are 2 boys to love and care for them is a "double" bonus!
Its great that Mom was fully prepared with all the Fixin's to take them, sounds like they will have a terrific new home!
Yeah, I fell for Fergie, but Hey...who could resist any of those little furballs?

I'm gonna have to stop coming here though...all this talk of kittens has me anxious to see what Cagney brings me...it's like waiting for Santa! :laughing2:
Thanks for sharing the good news,

Cleo