Saturday's Question of the Day - March 15

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that I have an acreage I want to get chickens. . .I'm trying to make myself wait until next year :tongue2:. But there are just never any better eggs than those from happy hens who get to run around and eat bugs and dandelions :D.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I have an acreage I want to get chickens. . .I'm trying to make myself wait until next year
. But there are just never any better eggs than those from happy hens who get to run around and eat bugs and dandelions
Hey Willowy, how's the house and yard doing for you? Are you enjoying everything? Hope you don't mind me asking. I agree with you about those happy chickens! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get a craving for eggs about once a week. My very favorite eggs are scrambled, with a little bit of onion, lots of spinach, cheddar, and either ham chunks or half of a crushed Amy's Spicy Black Bean Burger. Yum. With Cholula on the side and toast with butter and strawberry jam. And coffee. I think I know what we are having for dinner ...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe Cholula is a brand of hot sauce.

Hey Willowy, how's the house and yard doing for you? Are you enjoying everything? Hope you don't mind me asking. I agree with you about those happy chickens! :)
I'm not totally moved in yet! :tongue2: I think I'm just a terrible procrastinator. But I finally got the bedroom the way I wanted it before moving in so maybe that'll light a fire under me. Along with paying 2 mortgages :eek:.