Saturdays Plans What Are Yours?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I finally put the Menorahs away - Hanukkah has been over for a over a week, so I was a little behind. Today I put up my wire ornament holder (looks a tree without leaves just loops to hold the ornaments). I put up the new, 3' pink mylar tree with the ornament Ben made in school on it. Like I said, I grew up Catholic but now we are Jewish so I think we have the best of both worlds at this time of year.
Tonight I am making 2 new recipes - beef and vegetable potpie and Endive, Romaine, and Radicchio Salad.
Happy Everything!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a long day today. I had work all morning/afternoon, and we were a bit understaffed as well and our community service people/normal volunteers for the most part did not come, so it was just hectic. My boss's cat passed away last night, and my other coworker's little girl is in the hospital -so my poor coworkers are just really having a rough week.

We had several idiots turn in animals today (of course
), but at the same time we were also very very blessed to have a few good adoptions- so i am greatful for that. We were pretty swamped today. When i got off work, i stopped by the store and finished up the rest of my Christmas shopping!
After that i came home and took a nice long nap! (i needed one!
) Now i'm watching the news with miss Velvet curled up asleep on my arm
I can't think of a better way to spend the evening! Later on i will hop in the shower and maybe wrap some Christmas presents.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had Christmas with my granny! It was really fun till we had to drive home. It was ok for half of the drive but then a blizzard just started snap of a finger! We were at the last 20 miles of the trip and it took us an HOUR to go that 20 miles! People were driving too fast and going into the ditch. There were at least 12 cars on that 20 miles of road!

We've got half a foot of snow outside right now and it's still coming down!