Saturday What Are Your Plans?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, looks like my plans for the day have changed, seems hub has found another leak in said water line, so am headed up to help him bust up the concrete. *sigh* Ah well, is good exercise, and you can take out a LOT of frustrations swinging a sledgehammer!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For once, no plans! My better half is out singing today and then going out for dinner with a friend he's not seen for a while - so I doubt I'm going to see him again until he staggers back at 3am.

I'm going to spend some time here and then potter off to bed.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to work this morning from about 10:30-2:30 ... they brought my work in too late last night for me to get it all done for Monday morning (two batches of samples are fax due to the client Monday) so I just went in and got that done, caught up on some other things I rarely have time to do on a normal workday there, and then grabbed some BK for lunch and picked Rob up from work (he's doing a few side jobs to make extra cash now that we've talked to homebuilders and plan on starting soon!!)

Tonight is date night
I want to go to Roadhouse for dinner, since I love having a salad with balsamic vinaigrette and those great yeast rolls then a steak and mashed potatoes for dinner
Hopefully we'll go there, but who knows! Then we might pick up "No Country for Old Men" since Rob wants to see it

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I went to a very awesome concert!
It was Hurt, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and 3 Days Grace! It was completely awesome!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the whole day sleeping. I got an optical migraine 20mins after waking up for the day.