Saturday Night

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to dinner with a girlfriend. I haven't seen her much since she got married so it was nice to have a girls' night out. We had sushi and then were *supposed* to see the new movie, Borat, but it was sold out.

I still had fun, anyway, though.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

The usual here. Got home from work at around 8, checke dmy e-mail, checkin gin here, will eat, read the paper, play som eonline games and go to bed with a book - I have GOT to get a life
I NEED nights like that. Don't be ashamed of it. It sounds like a pretty sweet evening to me.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just staying at home with Steve and the furbabies.

We got some netflix the other day so we tossed in Sky Capatin

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out for dinner with a friend, and then went to her place for a games night!! It was fun...Us girls lost at the game though...DAMMIT!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Earl's best friend from way back came down for the afternoon/evening. They haven't seen each other for about 2 years. Did a bunch of shopping, found some sweet deals for Secret Santa
so now I'm done shopping for my person, but I can't send it for a while because I still have baking to do.

We also went to Tower to see what they had left and how many deals we could find. Yup, we definitely found some deals! I actually got Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway, only it's an Import double CD set (with remixes, live performances, and videos). It was the same price as the regular US release. No brainer there! Earl also found me a DVD that's a live performance of Rozz Williams when the original lineup of his band toured in 1996. I forgot how much I LOVE Rozz!
I didn't even have to hear the music, just look at the video, and....WOW... It just makes me so sad that he killed himself.
One of the only celebrity deaths that really affected me.

But now we're back home and they are doing guy things and listening the guy humor on Earl's computer. I think I need to go play with the cats...
Let them do their male bonding.