Saturday Daily Thread

sockiesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, guys. I'll probably be running for help once I start the assignment...lol.

My friends and I went out to the donut shop tonight in our pj's. LoL. We got soooooooo many strange looks!
It was fun.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh donuts late night in pjs gooooood one and it's a lot of fun, especially in tweety bird slippers

Finished watching Formula 51, was actually a good movie in the end as far as the whole drug thing, turns out he was selling something by the power of suggestion.
some parts could have been left out, but overall not bad. Okay to rent if you want to.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kev
I dream a lot about airplanes - either being in them or watching them crash. Carol says this is cause I have seen three airplane crashes - by way of being at air displays etc when it happened and every time people have been killed and been involved in a near miss some years ago that necessitated an emergency landing.
Anyone in Toronto may recall the Ex years ago when Captain Shane Anatayla was killed when two aircraft collided over the lake. I photo'd them touching and the second before the impact and after as well as the other pilot that survived by ejecting.
I Think my head is going!!!!

Kev
Kev - I was there as well with my young cousins. I had to explain to them what had happened. It was horrifying. I also worked at the airport that summer and the Snowbirds parked their planes at the hanger where I was based out of. I met them all before the tragedy and even got to climb into 1 of the planes, that just made it all the more tragic for me!