Saturday Daily Thread

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Mike is a doofus. I had a big jar ready for my famous pickled eggs.
The eggs were cooling in the pan having been hardboiled. I was called away for a few minutes, and Mike said he would finish up for me. When I got back, the eggs were bobbing in the jar, and I went to put the jar in the :censor::censor::censor::censor: so they could get nice and hot and pickled. But wait....he actually cleaned up after himself? A first for him no eggshells in the sink...hmmm....I look closer, and see indeed, no eggshells at all, good boy!
Then I thought this is so out of the norm for him so I pull the jar out of the :censor::censor::censor::censor: and guess what? The doofus forgot to peel the darn eggs! He put them in the jar still in the shell! LOL
OMG

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was another warm day. We are having an Indian summer now, it´s often warm in October, I really like that. Actually it has been warm all fall, after this super warm summer.
Usually we don´t have a lot of snow, more often it´s hardly any snow here in the south-west courner of the country, but much more in other parts. Last 2-3 winters there was no real snow, except maybe a little bit a couple of times that was gone very quicly, and then never untill after Christmas.

I had a fine day. I went to a very nice wedding. It was kindof strange that I met all the same family that I met at my Granny´s funeral last monday, but I quess that´s life.

After we got home, my s/o went to bed, since he had a nightshift last night and hadn´t a change to take a nap before the wedding, and Oliver only a short nap at the reception instead of his afternoon nap, so he went to bed early, and I was overfull with cakes, so I met with my good friend, the Sofa, and slept in front of the TV most of the evening

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stayed up till 6am watching tv with my mates this morning got up at about six, have been at the play ground. Nothing much planned for the day, except TCS!