Sat. May 16th: Plans? Work or Play?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on a business trip in California (near San Jose) where I'm coordinating a meeting. The weather's been a little warm, but beautiful, the scenery is awesome and the hotel is beautiful. The downside is that the hotel staff isn't very on top of things. It's been one crisis after another for two days. I'm at the end of my second 17-hour day in a row. Fortunately, the meeting's over at noon tomorrow and I'll have the rest of the day to myself, since I don't have to fly back until Monday. So the question will be...what to do with a half day to myself in the San Jose area?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a bit late to this one. Yesterday I spent most of my morning studying. After that my mom came over for a bit and we had a nice little lunch together at my place. After my mom left my sister Kimmy and I went to the fish store and she treated me and herself to some lovely new fish/frogs for our tanks (lets just say I had a slight fish tank catastrophe recently and lost several of my gorgeous fish I'd had for years). After we got our tanks set up I went back to her house for supper with my family.

After that I went out with my best friend for a little bit. That's about it!
It was a crazy but fun day. (studying aside!)