Sat. June 6th, The nosey, whatcha doin' thread....

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's only 2PM here and I've got my todo list already complete!

Of course I drove past my favorite nursery in the neighborhood - she only opens to the public 1 day a year, but she had a clearance wagon parked out front. A flat of plants for $10. Pay by honor system (rubbermaid container bolted to the wagon). They weren't even there to collect the money. I bought 2 flats and will need to plant those this afternoon.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I am doing a little gardening, some picture taking, and definitely cleaning and organizing my spare room to set it up for me to start doing my glass mosaic work again
.......... Oh yeah, most importantly I will be spending time on TCS and giving gifts!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, lots to celebrate today!!!!!!!!!

I got to sleep in until about 10:30! Work screwed up our insurance, so while it got reinstated, it was on the new plan, not the old one, so we had to drive out to a pharmacy about 45 min away to get them all the new info so we could have the card credited (difference: $160 vs $10!). Did a little shopping, because a friend of Gary's is coming up tomorrow for the day. Needed fruit and stuff for salad. Gary had a major pain attack, so it sucked and we hustled out of there.

And... I'm taking a "TCS" break, but need to get back to the regular weekend cleaning. Adding cleaning all the windows, mirrors and wood to the usual list of things to do.

We'll climb into bed early tonight and watch a movie or two.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Laurie

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Happy Anniversary
How long? We're coming up on our 2yr wedding annivery in a couple wks.

Hope you enjoy your time alone
It's our 6th anniversary. Since we're about to buy a house in 3 weeks (Yay!!) we're just celebrating with dinner and cards and I got him some candy. (I'm 99% sure he got me some too.)

My quiet time fell apart though. I was almost home from my errands with my heart set on a nap when DH called saying our Realtor just called him and was showing our house in 20 minutes.
(It's a good thing, but only 20 minutes notice!?!?!?!) I ran in the house here and made sure it was in order and ran right back out. Ended up wandering around Target for over an hour before I finally got home, exhausted, and got some food. I had just fallen asleep when DH called saying he would be home in 10 minutes. I told him I was sleeping and to be quiet when he came in.
After that I finally got my much needed nap!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

NOt much as I twisted my knee and it hurts to walk/stand. Did get one load of laundry done and put in the dryer.
Yikes! I hope you feel better Jan.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, it was a productive day!!

Worked this morning. It was pretty slow. Of course the last appointment of the day ended up being a kitty we admitted to the hospital, so that'll keep me busy the rest of the weekend!! Came home, grabbed some lunch, and then out for some errands (grocery store, bank, etc.). Back home to start some laundry going and to clean up a bit and then back to work! Now I'm home continuing laundry and just cleaned the litter boxes.

Now I think it's time for a movie and I'll be getting to bed early. Gotta be at work bright and early in the morning! Whew. It's been a long week!!