Sassy's Missing :(

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about Sassy. Every time I see your siggy it makes me sad for you.

Still and many prayers.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

I just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about Sassy. Every time I see your siggy it makes me sad for you.

Still and many prayers.
thankyou!

i wish i knew where she was, i keep thinking she's never going to come back!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She probably will come back after her naughty spring fever break. It seems like a lot of cats are heading out for adventures as the weather warms up.
Have you contacted the shelters lately?

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

She probably will come back after her naughty spring fever break. It seems like a lot of cats are heading out for adventures as the weather warms up.
Have you contacted the shelters lately?
i've phoned a few, still no sign. they have my contact detail's aswel, just in case anything come's up.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured you had but it is such a helpless feeling. When mine went missing I felt like I had do something all of the time because the waiting is excruciating. She is such a pretty girl.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I figured you had but it is such a helpless feeling. When mine went missing I felt like I had do something all of the time because the waiting is excruciating. She is such a pretty girl.
yeh, i do feel like that! & she sure is a pretty girl!