Sasha's White Blood Cell Count is Elevated~~

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
keeping our fingers crossed here as well my friend.... He is such a brave strong boy that he will fight this all.... wonderful news on all the positive information from the vet though

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This has been such terrific news from the Vet, Eddie! Now for this one missing component. Sasha, you're such a strong, brave little boy, and I know you will overcome anything in your path! Much love and prayers from us!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...youre not alloooooooowwwwwwed to be sick! i didnt even know cuz my mum didnt see your thread. please feel better soon, my coyote clubber.
my mum says shes gonna pray for you -- thats what humans do when they want things to turn out right.

luv

And lots of
for Mum. So sorry I didn't see this sooner, E!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok! We have some progress. The last piece of the puzzle came in today, and Sasha's white blood cell count went from 12,000 down to 9,000.
Less is good. We need it about 6,000. Also, he has coughed up a large furball containing dark grey long hairs....from... our little Saba. He likes to wash her face at night, so this makes perfect sense and we are at peak shedding season up here now.

All the rest of his ranges on the testing looked great. I paid for them to run it just one more time - had to be sure, as sometimes when samples sit over the weekend, the results can skew just a bit.

SO! I think he's going to be just fine. He's out with girlfriend Measie right now, or he'd tell ya himself!

...and tell Fawn Thank You!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I just saw this thread, I'm so happy to hear that he's doing better.

I just said a prayer for Sasha, feel better handsome. Oh Eddie, I'm sorry you had to go through this, lots of hugs for you.