Sasha's Sick Again...

Bendz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She wasn't moving this morning, so she went straight to the vet. She has a fever of 104.5 and pain in her lower abdomen. They ran some blood tests that came back fine, so she's staying at the vet for observation.

I hope that it's just another FHV flareup and nothing more serious. It's weird to say that I hope it's FHV, but that's what I've been dealing with since she was around two months old. I'm used to it.

I gave her fluids this morning through a needleless syringe, and it coaxed her to drink out of the bowl I provided. I'm glad she has water in her, but I'm just sitting here stressing out and thinking, "Not again..." But I'm glad she's there with people I trust. Just hope it's nothing worse than I think it is...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:vibes:
Good that you took her straight in to the vet and they know her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bendz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes. They know her very well. She's quite popular there and at the eye clinic. One of their sweetest, most cooperative, and frequent kitty patients. :) I just wish she didn't have to be a patient at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bendz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ugh. So she came home. She's walking around and purring, but there's a chunk of gunk sitting on her eyeball. I don't know how to get that off. It's on the eye she had surgery on a couple of months ago. I hope it's not anything to worry myself over, but I sure would like to remove it from her eye.