Sash and Mommy video montage

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My oohs and aahhs brought JC & Andrea running to jealously see who was getting the attention
My disabled daughter really liked it, too; it would thrill her if I could make one of her and her calico princess, Christy, but I am so computer-illiterate, I dont' think it's gonna happen - I'm lucky if I can get my pics to post thru Photobucket

Sash is so precious, with the way he looks up as you so adoringly (and I can tell the feeling is mutual
)and then he poses next to you, facing the camera SOOO PROUDLY
And I love that golden belly fur and those gorgeous stripes
He looks like a big cat - how much does he weigh?
I noticed that it's been viewed 105 times - Sasha is a celeb!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Lisa, the special bond you and Sash have just shines through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

My oohs and aahhs brought JC & Andrea running to jealously see who was getting the attention
My disabled daughter really liked it, too; it would thrill her if I could make one of her and her calico princess, Christy, but I am so computer-illiterate, I dont' think it's gonna happen - I'm lucky if I can get my pics to post thru Photobucket

Sash is so precious, with the way he looks up as you so adoringly (and I can tell the feeling is mutual
)and then he poses next to you, facing the camera SOOO PROUDLY
And I love that golden belly fur and those gorgeous stripes
He looks like a big cat - how much does he weigh?
I noticed that it's been viewed 105 times - Sasha is a celeb!
Aww, thank you.
I'm so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed it. Sash weighs around 14 lbs, he's really not too heavy. I carry him around the house all the time and call him my little potato!