Sarabi's babies-newborn sweetness pics!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CUTENESS OVERLOAD
HOW ADORABLE!!!!!! I love the momma peeking in the pics when you were trying to weigh the babies
I can't wait till they start running around

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mama Sarabi and you have done a great job taking care of her adorable little kittens.

I am in love with # 6's markings.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they're so beautiful!! I want a kitten!!!!! ok let me change that to kitttensssssssssss!!!!!!!!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was super excited to see these babys. The ones where you can see mom looking at you like "what the heck" are classic. Good thing you live far away, b/c that black/white kitty would be going home with me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Uh-oh, you have a tuxedo baby....this could be bad!!!
And the tuxedo baby is the miracle child...I think s/he would fit in nicely with your two! LOL!

Originally Posted by clixpix

Heh heh! He's a really tiny baby...plenty of room in your siggy!

Becky, they're adorable...and quite a few babies for a girl who said she would never foster again!
I know, I know...it hurt so bad to say good-bye to the last bunch, and now here I am again. The moment I got the call...I just softly said "Yes, I'll take her if no one else can."

But she showed up at a shelter for homeless women and kids! How could I turn her away!?!

They are cute, aren't they? I can't wait until she will let me really hold them for a minute, not just for a quick weight! (All are gaining, by the way!)