SAR, here are the pics you asked for of our yard work this weekend. All welcome!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Susie! I have been really looking forward to seeing your hard work! WOW, it certainly has been good work!

I love the pond with the fountain and waterfall! What will you plant around there? That is definitely going to be lovely in the summer with the sun shimmering on the waterfall! (I love the little fishing people too, they are so cute!
)

Your borders in the front look great, as do the pansies! I don't blame you for not being able to resist planting some flowers!

What else are you planning to do?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang, chick! I'm tired this morning just looking at your pictures! Wanna come to my house when you and Jerry get done? I'll trade the two of you food for yardwork!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Dang, chick! I'm tired this morning just looking at your pictures! Wanna come to my house when you and Jerry get done? I'll trade the two of you food for yardwork!
LOL, how did you know we work for good Cindy??

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Thank you, Susie! I have been really looking forward to seeing your hard work! WOW, it certainly has been good work!

I love the pond with the fountain and waterfall! What will you plant around there? That is definitely going to be lovely in the summer with the sun shimmering on the waterfall! (I love the little fishing people too, they are so cute!
)

Your borders in the front look great, as do the pansies! I don't blame you for not being able to resist planting some flowers!

What else are you planning to do?
Hi Sar! Glad you liked the pics. Well, around the pond, I just plant assorted flowers. Not sure what from year to year. They have to be able to take alot of sun because it is sunny there most of the day. I will take another pic next month when I do that.

Other than planting flowers and mulching, we are pretty much done. I have a few odds and ends cute little statues that I put out too. It's fun!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning Susie!
what a lovely work do you have to done!
Jerry help you a lot?
, those boys fishing are so cute!!!!
I figured you´re so tiredm, isn´t but is really beautiful your fountain!

hope can I in a near future, Could I put one on my back yard too!!!

What Petals tell to Tiggy?????

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good Morning Susie!
what a lovely work do you have to done!
Jerry help you a lot?
, those boys fishing are so cute!!!!
I figured you´re so tiredm, isn´t but is really beautiful your fountain!

hope can I in a near future, Could I put one on my back yard too!!!

What Petals tell to Tiggy?????
Thanks Rigel. Yes, Jerry did help alot. As a matter of fact, he did more than me. I was basically his helper.

As for what Petals told Tiggy, they still won't tell me the stinkers! I think they're cooking something up!