Sandals.........(don't laugh)

cabbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Baileysidney11

I'm amazed that anyone would hate sandals
they are so comfy and airy.
I like those blue sandals but have never worn them. Cheap and comfy is good.
I have always hated sandals, never worn them, never will.... to me they are just plain gross!!! ICK!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate my feet.. so I dont normally wear sandals.. but I cant wear those ones with the thing in between the toes, SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wear any shoes, with nubbly things against my feet. My feet are so sensitive and ticklish, that those kinds of sandals drive me crazy.

I have leather flip-flops, in gold and silver but can't wear them, if I'm going to walk any distance - flat shoes put too much pressure on my heel spur. With summer skirts and denim dresses, I wear huraches , Mexican woven sandals. Rather than traditional straw, mine are white leather.

Of course, I have plenty of dressy, high-heeled sandals, too!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have both sandels and thong shoes for summer, I love them both! of course I love shoes in general, so that makes it pretty easy! LOL!
But I have to say, I'm pretty picky when it comes to what I wear shoe wise, but if you like them, then who cares what the rest of the world thinks right??

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wear sandals a lot down here in San Diego too. December-February usually calls for closed toe shoes, but a lot of people still wear sandals even then.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear sandals all year round, and of course there are people who are certain, on that basis, that I have several screws loose. They seem to think that getting one's feet wet is a bigger problem in open shoes than in closed shoes. Actually, wet feet dry a lot faster in open shoes, and the shoes dry faster, too, and the socks.