Samsung Galaxy S 3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a good value imho. But maybe wait to the very last minute so you can test out others.
I bought the SlideIT. I've tried the Swype Text on a co-worker's phone, and while the keyboard is larger, I didnt' find it as accurate as the SlideIT.  So I bought the full version of SlideIT and downloaded some new skins for it. I'm currently using the leopard one.  It has a leopard sitting in the background and a leopard pattern with cute paw prints on the spacer bar. 

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! I never saw that one - sounds nice; I'll look it up; I see there's kiwi green, metal blue, bright purple, red. What I use a lot is the shift button as case-changer. I love how it remembers email addresses, even long ones.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love it! The moon puts words into your custom dictionary and white paw on shift means all caps! Thanks! nice look for feline fans Longpress on enter hides - this is much better than SwiftKey Flow's and I think Swype doesn't even allow hide except pressing on 'back', which is hazardous.

Last edited:

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PS, there's an Android help article for ex-iPhone users for a smooth transition. If you'd like to see it post back and I'll post it here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm loving my Galaxy!!! I've pretty much figured out the features and I find that I'm actually using the phone!!  I haven't used the camera or email yet. But I'll likely use the camera sometimes because I can now get the pictures off the phone onto the computer, unlike my other phone, which wouldn't allow me too because it required some software program that didn't come with the phone.

I'm not using the internet on it much, so I think the data plan I have will be more than enough for me.

What I'm extremely happy about is that it's a slight swipe to unlock the phone instead of having to press on a side button for an exact number of seconds or the phone relocked or turned off.  I can't believe how unhappy I was with my old phone, and how much easier and nicer to use this new one is.