Saki punched me in the stomach last nite

gopher

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Though she has stopped for a while when Tux wanted me to get up she would stand on the headboard and swat my nose, no claws. If this didn't work whe would jump on the bed, climb up the duvet and give me a repeat swatting. Now she just jumps around the bed and meows like she hasn't been fed for three weeks.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, I got hurt many times by my cats and I'm sure it'll happen again!

Buddy likes to jump on my back/shoulders and lay down to watch from my shoulders and often will scratch me by mistake while jumping/finding his balance!

Once I was getting out of the bathtub and he decided to jump on me. I was straightening up unaware of him jumping and he started sliding since I was straightening so he used his claws to try to stay on and RAKED HIS CLAWS ALL THE WAY DOWN FROM SHOULDERS TO BUTTOCKS!
I SCREAMED my head off in pain and shock!!

I had to sit or lay down VERRRYYYY CAAARREEEFFFUULLYYY AND SLLLOOWWWLLYYY for at least a week!
What's worse was the fact that I couldn't even clean the wounds or put bandaids on the scratches since all the scratches were on my back so I got some blood on my clothes!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pamela
Oh yeah, I got hurt many times by my cats and I'm sure it'll happen again!

Buddy likes to jump on my back/shoulders and lay down to watch from my shoulders and often will scratch me by mistake while jumping/finding his balance!

Once I was getting out of the bathtub and he decided to jump on me. I was straightening up unaware of him jumping and he started sliding since I was straightening so he used his claws to try to stay on and RAKED HIS CLAWS ALL THE WAY DOWN FROM SHOULDERS TO BUTTOCKS!
I SCREAMED my head off in pain and shock!!

I had to sit or lay down VERRRYYYY CAAARREEEFFFUULLYYY AND SLLLOOWWWLLYYY for at least a week!
What's worse was the fact that I couldn't even clean the wounds or put bandaids on the scratches since all the scratches were on my back so I got some blood on my clothes!
ouch pam!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chewy is about 10+ pounds now and he comes up and walks all over my chest. Ten pounds per paw on the most very sensitive parts. Ouch
He used to jump up the back of my desk chair and always got the middle of my back with all claws.
A very rude awakening when you aren't expecting it.