Sadie scheduled for surgery tomorrow

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good news all the way around. Wonderful.

Hugs to you and scritches to Sadie. She is beautiful by the way!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry Sadie had to go through all this!!!!

But I'm so glad everything went well and that you finally got to the root of the problem. Scritches for Sadie!

les0304

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is good to hear that Sadie is doing well! I am glad that you and the vet had discussed the results, and I think that the vet discounting some of the services was a fair deal.

Things sound like they turned out for the best. It is important to find a vet that you are able to have trust in.

kittylover13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Sadie was spayed in late summer and since then, she's been back to the vet twice for antibiotics to clear up infections at the spay area (vet said she's having a reaction to the suture material). She just finished her last round of meds and the two small lumps are still there. I took her back to the vet and now Sadie is having surgery tomorrow to clean up the area. (Personally, I've always thought that a stitch was accidentally left inside her versus her having an allergic reaction to the suture material.)

When I pick her up tomorrow my fear is that the vet will try to charge me for the surgery, which I do not think is fair. So, I'm looking to you on how to gracefully handle that situation should it arise. Any suggestions on what to say to the vet? My hubby suggests saying whatever I please and wants to find a new vet (he's lost faith in this vet). What do you guys think?
just out of curiosity, where did u get sadie and was sadie already her name?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover13

just out of curiosity, where did u get sadie and was sadie already her name?
My sweet baby Sadie is from Lotospots Cattery in Ontario Canada (www.ocicats.biz). Her original cattery name was Seven but my dh renamed her Sadie. My name choices were Roxie or Lola, but dh won and Sadie she is. Now, I can't even imagine her going by a different name. Her nickname is Sadielicious!

kittylover13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
o the reason i asked was cuz she looks a little like a cat i used 2 have (we had 2 get rid of her) and we placed her in the local animal shelter and i never found out if she was adopted or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a happy day - Sadie gets her stitches out tomorrow. And, a special thank you to Icklemiss21 for this great siggie for Sadie. As the siggie suggests, my little girl is indeed quite the talker!