Sadie (mama) 2 orange kittens, 2 white and 1 just like her!

2azwildcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
which two did you keep?  I for sure would have kept Jonah but I have a soft spot for gingers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

5kittymommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Jonah
I fought hard for this baby from day 1!! He was the "runt" I wasn't going to keep him BUT this baby has climbed up our bed (it's 4 foot from the floor!) since he was 4 weeks old and sleeps in this very spot every night!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, how precious! They really do know how to get to our hearts! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Poor Mama!  But she will get over it fairly quickly.  They're getting to the age that she would be running them off, anyway.  Till then, lots of extra love!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He's a doll!  Not much of a strain, knowing he'll be around to love you, is it?

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do please get the kittens you're keeping spayed and neutered as soon as the vet thinks it's okay.  Cats do not need to have at least one litter before spaying; early spaying can actually help to prevent some of the problems cats sometimes get as they age, like cancer.

And, along with everyone else, these are adorable kittens!  I'm very glad they all made it.  What are you naming the white one?

Welcome to TCS.  We're very glad to have you in our community.

Um, and just a word of warning, we'll be nagging you for frequent pictures.  We're all gluttons for cute cat pictures.

Margret

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

5kittymommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They will all be fixed by 4 months of age! The white ones name is nom nom. I know that sounds funny but he's been nom nom since day 1! He was 1st born, the biggest kitten AND he's still a piggy! Lol I woke up during the night last night and all 3 kittens along with my adult male were all snuggled up next to me!

We lovenly joke that Rocky is transgender! He's so loving. He cleans the kittens, even let Jonah "nurse" off him [emoji]128563[/emoji].