Sad week for me

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww!! I know its hard right now but you are doing the right thing! There is no snese in dragging the relationship out because it is comfortable!! You can pm me if you need to talk!! I broke up with my b/f of 3 years about 3 years ago and it was so hard. I am def. here for you!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe, you are amazing and brave and smart and kind. Not only did you do the right thing for you, but the right thing for him as well. I'm sorry it has to hurt this much to do the right thing but just take the time to grieve and love yourself and you will feel better soon. We are all here for you and care about you

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It is easier to stay, rather than leave. I'm glad you stood your ground.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your relationship Natalie. We've had other members who came to TCS for support and they've done well. Take care and maintain the positive things you have going for you.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that support goes around full circle....alot of folks were really supportive of me when I was first starting going through the drama with my folks (or ex folks I should say). And it's simmering down now only cause I've gotten out of dodge so to speak.

So what I'm basically saying is I'm glad that we all could be here for you Natalie.