Sad news regarding my aunt. Thoughts and prayers please.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear the news Rob. I really feel for your cousin who found her.
Many for the family.

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I would be devestated if my aunt was to pass away. She is the mother figure in my life. We kid around that she is more like our older sister. You and your family are in my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We found out the cause of death. She died of a Cerebral Aneurysm. I guess she was having headaches off and on for a few days but nothing serious enough that would make her want to go to the hospital. No blurry vision, vomiting etc.. So unfortunately there were no real warning signs... I suppose in hindsight, but who usually goes to the doctor for a headache that isn't really severe that just won't go away? It's just tragic.

We have the wake tonight and I guess it will not be an open casket wake. There is a viewing before hand but we won't be able to make it in time, which I'm sad about. I wanted to be able to say goodbye and have my wife see her because they never met. Then the funeral is tomorrow.

I know this will bring us all closer together. Both my mother and my aunt's sister realized even more how it was not right that we hadn't been close all these years and they're wanting to change that.