Sad news ( Ohio Missing Pregnant Girl)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is really sad. I did know that the husband would be guilty of course. It just made sense. This happened about 30 min from me, she worked in my hometown and went to my sisters church.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know why, but this is the only news story in a long time that I really can't read. It feels very personal to me even though I don't know anyone involved or live in the area. From the moment I read the part about the little boy witnessing a possibly very gruesome crime, I just couldn't continue. This makes me so sad.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
this is such a horrible tragic outcome, I work in Uniontown which is where she lived. I hope that Cutts gets his due and that that little boy can have some semblance of a normal life.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

This is really sad. I did know that the husband would be guilty of course. It just made sense. This happened about 30 min from me, she worked in my hometown and went to my sisters church.
I met her in high school... we weren't friends, but I knew her face. I feel horrible about this whole thing.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was afraid this would be the outcome. Statistically speaking, women are more likely to be murdered when they are pregnant (possibly because their vulnerability increases, possibly because of the stress of their condition) and they are more likely to be killed by their significant others. Just when you would think you'd be at your safest and happiest, and with the person you would be expected to feel safest with ... There's something inherently evil about a person who could murder a pregnant woman.

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This whole thing just brings to mind the Scott Peterson murder. One wonders what goes thru the mind of the prepitrator. Cutts already had a little boy by this woman and here she was carrying his second child, due to give birth within the next week and then he ups and murders her, AND he's a cop no less? We probably won't have any true answers until somebody 'in the know' writes a book about the whole scenario.

The part that REALLY stumps me is that Cutts actually led the authorities to very the site where he disposed of the body, with the help of a female friend of his from highschool. Whaaaaa? Why would she willingly become an accomplice to HIS murder? That's just NUTS! (Well, maybe she was a lover of his and well..........a woman in 'love' can be capable of any number of irrational things, no?)