Sad Kitty

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Any sad kitty photos?

20170706_054150.jpg

The story behind this one is that every morning I wake up, let Rocket outside, shower and eat, then let Rocket back in and she gets cuddles for a few minutes before I put on shoes and head to work. This morning I was running late and just gave her a pat. She gave me this look so she got her cuddles and I was only a smidgen late to work.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Here's January with his sad and weary look, hiding behind a cabinet checking out the person that was helping us feed him and to clear his litter box.

We had a planned holiday before he came to us and we have no choice as hotels bookings were made and flights confirmed so have to leave him at home and got a friend to come over.

But he was so happy when we finally came back from the 2 1/2 weeks holiday. What a relieve for him and for us :sweat:

FullSizeRender.jpg

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess this would be Milly looking pensive. It was taken last year, about 2 or 3 weeks after the surgery on her right knee, and she was bored, not being able to dash about & play. This was one of her "freedom minutes" out of the soft crate we had to keep her in for two solid months of cage rest. She took advantage of a sunbeam, of course. I snapped the shot just after she'd opened her eyes, when her pupils had just "downsized" from the sunshine factor, and with her third eyelids still showing. (Milly is from a rural rescue that still uses tattoos in the ears for ID purposes, to ID the shelter in the right ear and to indicate a spayed/neutered kitty in the left ear ... you can see a portion of one of her tats in her right ear in this shot. Most of the time I can get photos when the tats are obscured by her ear hairs or body positioning.)

Milly-5SEP2016.gif