Rv or House.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I lived in an RV for awhile, and it was not nearly as much fun as it sounds. I was pregnant at the time, and was so big, I could not fit comfortably into the tiny bathroom.
No - that wouldn't be fun. Though in the high-end models they've got some huge bathrooms!

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

We lived in a parking lot...
I never found parking lot stays to be fun. Or parks where there's not much room on the site beyond where your RV fits. But if circumstances are such that you have no choice, then it is what it is.

We were fortunate enough to be able to afford nice parks - and they can get expensive. There are some places though, where there just aren't very nice parks. San Fran was such a place. There's a park north of San Fran in Petaluma - a KOA - that was OK, but KOA's are usually packed with families and kids in the summer time - which would be fun if you're camping and you want to have other people to hang with. But if you're living full-time and don't have kids, the beautiful "retirement" type parks tend to be much nicer (and quieter and calmer....
).