Russian Blue?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
how could anyone have dumped such sweeties! they're all gorgeous! how did you ever choose? i so miss having a blue cat - it's my favorite color of all...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zero9243

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
95% sure she is russian blue :-) my fingers leave streaks in her fur, her eyes are turning emerald and she's got silver tips

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

how could anyone have dumped such sweeties! they're all gorgeous! how did you ever choose? i so miss having a blue cat - it's my favorite color of all...
those are stoli's littermates I think you are talking about - definitely not dumped.......pampered yes!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zero9243

95% sure she is russian blue :-) my fingers leave streaks in her fur, her eyes are turning emerald and she's got silver tips
that's great, definitely show us more pictures when you get them.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zero9243

found a good one
Hey there, Just looking at your lovely kitty again - If she's got silver tipping then she probably has some Russian Blue in her. But in comparing my RB to your kitty this is what I noticed.

Stoli doesn't have those upper guard whiskers on the top of his head. and Stoli's ears are larger. Duffy's fur is a lot fluffier than stoli's but that could change. I can definitely see that silver tipping though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

those are stoli's littermates I think you are talking about - definitely not dumped.......pampered yes!
i thought it was a pic the OP had posted of his kits littermates?