RUPERT is being very patriotic!! (Stewie's brother)

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks Russian Blue and Satai, i LOVE that picture and I love taking pictures.

watchcaddy, Stoli is 22 weeks old and his Russian Blue personality (for this particular cat) he likes to play games like fetch, he is extremely brave and determined. But he loves to be held, loves to perch on shoulders and loves to nap with people.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all great pics, but if I had to choose it would be the white, the blue is gorgeous too but the white shows a kitty face so gets extra points
maybe I will change my mind in a few hours but this early in the morning the red hurts my eyes, but it looks great against Rupert and really brings out his colouring

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Hey, I've been waiting to see Rupert.
You do know that since you have posted his picture you are now obligated to post frequent pictures of him for his fans.
How is Stewie handling his new brother?

Love the pictures and the 20D is a great camera. I've been looking for a more serious permanent camera to buy this fall and the 20D or 30D looks perfect for my needs.
Thank you. I will post more. Just cleaning up some photos and will be uploading them soon.

20D and 30D are both great. 30D came out just right after I purchased 20D
... I would get the 30D, larger LCD and some other minor upgrades for almost the same price.