Ruby Valentine

mickeysgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hi y'all.
3 months ago I had joined the cat site to share the news of my sick calico cat. She had to be put to sleep and I was heartbroken. It wasn't long before I wanted a new baby.

I was so set on a baby kitten to restart the cycle. I instead fell in love with a 5 & 1/2 month old tuxedo cat at an adoption event. She was the smallest of the litter and was jumping around as the others slept. Since I found her on Valentine's day, I named her Ruby Valentine after a popular children's book. I shared the news in an older post. I have been so busy with my new baby I never got around to post photos. I sure did forget what it was like to have a kitten after having a calm, cuddly, older cat. But she keeps me on my toes and is always a good laugh! Right now her favorite activities are stealing makeup brushes from my bag, throwing popcorn into shoes, and kicking around jelly beans from the candy dish.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a cutie-pie 
  Congratulations on adopting her!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She was the best Valentine's gift EVER!
  What a precious sweetiepie!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh my, that is one beautiful kitty :D I love her tall ears, pink nose and her symmetrical white markings - well, everything about her really lol :lol3:

I really think we need to see more pictures of this little beauty :nod:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mickeysgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Why thank you all !!! Today she kept herself busy with some yarn. Needless to say - it was a bit if a mess! :D