Round Two of the TCS Treasure Challenge!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The deadline for answers is Tuesday at noon.Then the poll will open.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The final set... a little earlier than usual as there are 7 clues rather than 5
Group 18: Final Set

A: This member posted in the Lounge asking if people eat differently when their SO is not around. Her little (furry) girl scared away the pet-sitter. She wonders why people donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t name their (skin) children with normal names anymore and laughs at the Philosophy of Housecleaning, sent to her by her MIL. They are grateful for 34 hour plumbers.

B: This member has not visited TCS in a while but likes Coca-Cola Blak and has a cat that is obsessed with chewing plastic. Their kitty drinks water so quickly that it vomits and the member posted asking for any tips on how to stop this. They also posted saying they needed an intervention to stop them buying cat toys.

C: This member wonders who can remember the names of the cats in the Top Cats cartoon and posted that like another member who replied to his post, they had hidden their age in their profile. They have accelerated dialup and wonder how many others are on dialup (a little under 13% (at time of me checking) for anyone who is interested). They thought about buying a sunlamp for their cat.

D: This memberâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s two catsâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] names make up their username. Student loans are killing this member. They wondered about safety issues with claws on blind cats and thought about buying a cat stroller. They have 4 horses and had a senior picture taken on one of them. They wonder about cloning your pet but are on the fence on the issue.

E: This member hates when people marinate in cologne/ perfume. They posted about people being innocent until crucified by the media. They also asked for other membersâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] opinions on women only hotel rooms / floors. They asked for resume advice when job-hunting and bridal shower advice for her future SILâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s bridal shower

F: This memberâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s username is the State in which they live. They are an artist and work at a vet clinic. They posted about chupacabras. They posted asking for opinions on whether there is an afterlife, but leans towards an idea of nothingness themselves. Their older cat has started to sleep with his eyes open and they play DOOM III

G: This member organised a TCS meet-up in Michigan. They asked for some hints on what to paint when a friend treated them to a dinner and pottery class. This member asked for help from any artistic members to help her put together her ideas for a tattoo. They participated in the TCS skype chat broadcast and talked about a laser toy they had bought for their cat.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck everyone.Remember, you can PM us to see if you have the right answers too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are looking for a 20 word quote, plus 2 words for the author's first and last name. You actually might even be missing some letters and still be able to get the quote correct.

It really not as hard as you think we might have made it. It's actually right in front of you.

Good Luck!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You are looking for a 20 word quote, plus 2 words for the author's first and last name. You actually might even be missing some letters and still be able to get the quote correct.

It really not as hard as you think we might have made it. It's actually right in front of you.

Good Luck!
LOL I was just about to ask about the Author's name being included.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats to all of you that have played this contest.I told ya, it wasn't as hard as you thought it was.
If I can help find the clues, then anyone can find the quote.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The deadline is today, so I hope you have figured out the quote and send it to Nita (neetanddave),Eithne (Icklemiss21) or myself.
Lois, I got yours last night.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noon!!! what time zone?! (I'm posting at 8:24) I hope I'm not too late... sheesh... this is what I get for not being on over the weekends!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet... that means 1pm my time too! And I only have th last 6 GROUPS! to find. LMAO Thank Gods my boss is out today!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to get on TCS since about 9:30 or 10:00... I was actively searching to try to get the last groups that I needed but I couldn't connect to TCS.
No way that I'll get them in on time now.

Good luck everyone!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we can bump up the deadline til 4pm Eastern time, since we had an outage for everyone.

See, I CAN be nice.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any extension for the site being down for a while?

ETA Nevermind Nita's post made it thru before mine.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think we can bump up the deadline til 4pm Eastern time, since we had an outage for everyone.

See, I CAN be nice.
you all actually believe her
her--the nice one.mwhahahaha

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

I've been trying to get on TCS since about 9:30 or 10:00... I was actively searching to try to get the last groups that I needed but I couldn't connect to TCS.
No way that I'll get them in on time now.

Good luck everyone!
Thats what I was thinking... I just got back from lunch.

See, I CAN be nice.
Do you really mean it? Yeah, I can spend the rest of my "work day" finding all the TCSers I still need.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

you all actually believe her
her--the nice one.mwhahahaha
Hey, I can be. When the occassion calls for it. That's just not often, LOL!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Neet was the nice one???
I don't think so.She's the mean one that spent the night at the race INSTEAD of finding her clues.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Neet was the nice one???
Originally Posted by crittermom

I don't think so.She's the mean one that spent the night at the race INSTEAD of finding her clues.

Little less than two hours to go, let's get those quotes turned in!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have heard from 2 people now with the quote.Both were right too.