Round Two of the TCS Treasure Challenge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

If I can be of any help to anyone, just send me a PM!!!
I'm sure between Neet/Icklemiss21/and I, you'll be able to figure out all the clues.
Yeah, you guys now have TWO nice ones to help....

That would be Eithne and Tammy...

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since this is going all week, I may have to try to do them on a night when I actually get out of work at a real time and don't have to get up really early! What day does it end? Friday?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually it's not as hard as the last one. I (think I) found all of them in just a few minutes.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eh, I'm not going to end up late on this one, drat it. Besides, what else do I have to do at work?? Who the heck wants to file stuff??? Sheesh, you'd think they paid me or something. Points are worth so much more.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Yeah... a new hunt! Ok, I'm doing much better with this one... LOL
You are, are you?????

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Since this is going all week, I may have to try to do them on a night when I actually get out of work at a real time and don't have to get up really early! What day does it end? Friday?
This one will last a week, so you have PLENTY of time!

Originally Posted by twstychik

Actually it's not as hard as the last one. I (think I) found all of them in just a few minutes.
If you want to check your answers, you can PM me, icklemiss21 or crittermom and we'll tell you if you are "g2g".

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Eh, I'm not going to end up late on this one, drat it. Besides, what else do I have to do at work?? Who the heck wants to file stuff??? Sheesh, you'd think they paid me or something. Points are worth so much more.
I like the way you think!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for more clues!
This is Group Three!

A. This member first came to TCS because her new cat was suffering separation anxiety. She ended up getting a second kitty to help the first kitty. She is an admitted Minesweeper addict. She also recently completed her BA. Recently she has been reading a very funny book and is afraid to read it in a coffee shop in fear of laughing out loud!

B. This member has 3 kitties who have very interesting names, and equally interesting adventures. She misses her mother who lives far away, and who recently surprised her by getting a tattoo!!
One thing she plans on doing some time is to spend the night at a haunted bed and breakfast.

C. This member combines the interesting mix of Kindergarten teacher, cross stitcher, and NASCAR lover! She is very compassionate and is often posting in Crossing the Bridge. In her first membership thread, she wanted to know how to post in IMO! She is also very excited to welcome her first grandbaby in September.

D. This football loving TCS member is well known for her rescue efforts, and she tends to fall in love with her foster kitties. Speaking of
, she has a huge crush on a former ER cast member and has been spotted with him in several romantic locations, Taco Bell not withstanding.

E. A foster meowmy to many, this member has a very kind and gentle nature that goes well with her special needs kitties. She often posts pictures of her crew with all their funny names, and has recently chronicled her raw feeding experiences. She has a thing for cats that are plain white, but an orange foster who helped her on the computer really liked the keyboard & her favorite key was "ESC"!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You are, are you?????

If you want to check your answers, you can PM me, icklemiss21 or crittermom and we'll tell you if you are "g2g".
Uh Oh... why does that scare me! LOL

I've PMed Tammy.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One thing that will help us answer you questions, is to make sure when you PM us, be sure to say group #1..........or group #2.................or group #3.
I didn't know Nita was going to go by A B C D on all of the groups.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to all that are playing in this round of TCS contest and good luck.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

One thing that will help us answer you questions, is to make sure when you PM us, be sure to say group #1..........or group #2.................or group #3.
I didn't know Nita was going to go by A B C D on all of the groups.
Or just 1a, 2b, 3a, 3c etc if you have some from each group

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Group 4

A. This TCSer had to watch as their son got on a plane and couldn't wait to get a call from him. One cats name is the opposite of cursed, wasn't supposed to be a lap cat, but has since found out that the cat loves to be in a lap all snuggled.

B. This TCser has posted a topic in IMO forum that caused quite a ruckus, though that was not the intention. Their spouse has had several health scares recently.And was upset when their Mother forgot their son's b-day.

C. This TCS poster was blessed with a furbaby from a *spotted* owner here. The new baby's name resembles a famous Detective. And while putting together the Christmas cat tree, had help from another cat.

D. This TCSer had a recent birthday trauma when a loved furbabys favorite mouse was destroyed by another furbaby. This same cat had a acne problem. And has a *silent* partner here on TCS.

E. This TCSer is wonderful about making siggys for other members and asks for nothing in return. Most of their posting is in the Signature Shop and Fur Pics sections, but doesn't hesitate to offer vibes to others on TCS. Once asked that Toronto people help start a low cost spay/neuter clinic locally.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there Handy hold up would ya
Wheres the extra clues to Group 2, aren't you getting the cart ahead of the horse here

I thought I was in really good shape and now I am completely disillusioned
Now there's 2 more sets are ya trying to Kill me

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Hey there Handy hold up would ya
Wheres the extra clues to Group 2, aren't you getting the cart ahead of the horse here

I thought I was in really good shape and now I am completely disillusioned
Now there's 2 more sets are ya trying to Kill me
I thought you had them already????

Second set coming up in a bit...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Second set for Group Two!

A. This member loves pink and has fed one of her two kitties Mahi-Mahi as a special treat. They got a surprise one Christmas week when it snowed the usually warm beach at her home town. She shares a birthday with the hit song "Boogie Fever."

B. This Canadian member has two lovely meezers. She once posted a Cat Litter "Test Drive " consumer report. Her kitties are spoiled and get to go on vacation with them and one of them even joined their daughter on a 'take your pet to work day'. She's a regular in Smudge's Colorado Cafe, and her dream job would be to open a cat "motel."

C. This Health & Nutrition regular posted lots of helpful information during the recalls. They have recently looked in to getting a tortoise this summer and studied pharmacology and nutritional science at school. This member carries a fanny pack during the summer, and loves doll faced Persians.

D. This member and their 'Jellicle Tribe' can often be found in In My Opinion or Fur Pics. Their image of Snow White was ruined by a Shrek3 preview and they posted a useful thread full of cat 'myth-busters'. Their kitties recently gave wrestling lessons in Fur Pics.

E. This member, who got into a car accident earlier this year, thinks her most memorable birthday was her 13th because her mom let her have boys come to the party. She is training to be a teacher. This member once had smurf blue hair.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That little Lois keeps you on your toes doesn't she Neet?
She is wearing me out....
She better be getting these things right....

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I am good to go Helen I have all of them ( well not allll of them ) I only need 2 In group 3. And being the bloodhound I am I will get them ASAP
I'm so proud
These last 2 are kicking my hinnie

Originally Posted by neetanddave

She is wearing me out....
She better be getting these things right....