Rosie's new loves

tinkermiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well Little Miss Rosie has 2 loves. My brother and my clean laundry.

From the moment my brother walks  in the door Rose jumps on him and clings to him. I mean literally. She clings on his pants. When he sits down she immediately goes on his shoulder and loves up his head.

The second love is more of a nuisance then anything else. She climbs in my hamper of warm clothes and burrows in. Meanwhile purring away.

What are your babies' loves?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I were a cat I'd be under the warm laundry whenever possible!  My 2 try it; but because of DH's allergies (and the fact that none of us can stand hairy towels) they don't get to do it much.

I used to be Mooch's love; she would sit on me all the time.  After my oldest was born she still did but once DD got mobile she has kept her distance.  Now she waits till the kiddos are in bed and then we snuggle!

Noodles...well she loves to be left alone.  She goes through spurts where she is affectionate; but only on her terms!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tinkermiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh! I just realized I never posted the other 3's loves..

Phoenix loves ME!! Wherever I go she follows. She also loves my drawers.

Tinkerbell loves Mischief and her mice toys. Her and Mischief are always snuggling each other. Her mice are in EVERY corner of our place. Literally. She also loves to smother me.lol

Mischief loves Tinkerbell and Phoenix.