Rosie

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
yep, i NEED a blue cat! otherwise, how do i explain all those hairs? Mouse's hair is pervasive - i don't think it'll ever all be gone!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
WHOA! where did my siggy go? it's twilight zone time, guys - that last message i posted didn't show my signature! Susan, what did you do?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

WHOA! where did my siggy go? it's twilight zone time, guys - that last message i posted didn't show my signature! Susan, what did you do?

you better be careful - Susan might do some strange things while she is working this out

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laureen, were you using Quick reply?

In Quick reply in the bottom right hand corner, with a check box "Show your signature" you might have accidently unchecked it.
It always happens to me!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, now that Susan's figured things out, i think i'll go home. it's 5:50 pm here in texas, & schools been out for 3 hours. but i had to wait to see how this came out!

bye all!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan, with resizing the pic it's really easy-

in your album above the pic it will say "Edit" then click on that button and it will tell you how to reduce your pic from there. It's really easy, but it will take a couple of minutes before it shows up smaller.

BTW gorgeous pic of Rosie!